Looking for Leaders: Hiring Production Managers
Are you are a juggler, cat herder, ring master and workaholic? We’re scaling and we need a steady hand to run a high-volume studio. Deep into video, advertising or web? Let’s talk.
A Production Manager is responsible for developing the production team to achieve individual, company, and client goals.
- Have good English skills
- Are committed to self-improvement
- Lead by example
- Show initiative
- Learn for professional and self-improvement
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a quality work environment
- Drive team productivity
- Continuous coaching to excellence
- Decisive response to operational issues
- Communicate effectively with the team